Stainless steel pipe is connected in a variety of ways, the common types of pipe fittings are compression type, compaction type, live connection type, propulsion type, push thread type, socket welding type, live flange connection, welding type and welding and traditional connection combined with the derivative series of connection mode. These connection methods, according to their different principles, its scope of application is also different, but most of them are easy to install, solid and reliable.
Connection using the sealing ring or gasket material, most of the selection of silicone rubber, nitrile rubber and EPDM rubber in line with the requirements of the national standard, eliminating the user's worries.
Pressing connection steps.
1, broken pipe: According to the required length to cut off the pipe, broken pipe, not too large force, to prevent the pipe from losing round.
2, remove burrs: After the pipe cut off, the burr should be removed clean, so as not to cut the seal ring.
3, underlined: In order to fully insert the steel pipe into the pipe cover, the insertion length must be marked at the end of the pipe drawing line.
4, assembly: the sealing ring should be properly installed in the U-groove of the pipe fittings, the pipe inserted into the pipe bearing mouth, waiting for crimping.
5, Crimping: When crimping, the protruding part of the pipe is placed in the die concave groove, and the jaws remain perpendicular to the axis of the tube. 6, inspection: After the completion of the crimping, the use of special gauges to check the size of the crimping.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction to stainless Steel tubes
- Detailed introduction of stainless steel tubes
- Development of stainless steel tubes
- Trade situation of stainless steel pipe
- Classification of stainless steel tubes
- Wenzhou Stainless steel industry
- 304 causes of rust phenomenon in steel
- Application prospect of stainless steel pipe
- Stainless steel pipe domestic prospect
- Application requirements of stainless steel tubes
- Description of Boiler Tube Grades & Recommended...
- CAUSES OF TUBING FAILURES