Large demand for ① building water supply pipeline According to the construction business "95" plan and the 2010 Vision target outline, 2001-2010 years, the annual demand for pipe is 50~60 km, of which the demand for hot and cold water pipes in residential buildings is 400,000 km.
Some people think that the development of stainless steel water pipes, to improve the grade of modern urban architecture, significant significance.
Rapid development of direct drinking water in ② pipeline With the development of national economy, direct drinking water in China is developing rapidly in Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Chongqing and other cities, and the economically developed medium-sized cities are also actively planning to drive straight up. In direct drinking water, stainless steel pipe system is undoubtedly the premier.
At present, the domestic grade of hotels, public places have been configured or in the configuration of direct drinking water pipeline.
③ Domestic Alternative import has a broad future In order to promote stainless steel pipe, China since the 1990s from the reduction of wall thickness, reduce costs, to solve the "high diameter wall ratio accuracy" of thin-walled stainless steel pipe technology problems, so that stainless steel pipe has been popularized and developed rapidly. A kind of pipeline should be fully popularized and applied, and it should be localized. When, a part of the domestic manufacturers have the ability to produce and further develop thin-walled stainless steel pipe and pipe fittings.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction to stainless Steel tubes
- Detailed introduction of stainless steel tubes
- Development of stainless steel tubes
- Trade situation of stainless steel pipe
- Classification of stainless steel tubes
- Wenzhou Stainless steel industry
- 304 causes of rust phenomenon in steel
- Application prospect of stainless steel pipe
- Connection mode of stainless steel pipe
- Application requirements of stainless steel tubes
- Description of Boiler Tube Grades & Recommended...
- CAUSES OF TUBING FAILURES